Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License ATPL(A)
- Attica, Greece
- Arta, Greece
The duration of the ATPL(A) Integrated Course is 12 months.
The aim of course:
Ionian's Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) programmes take students with little or no previous flying experience to a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) level with a 'frozen ATPL' and Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) in approximately 12 months and have been designed in conjunction with leading airlines.
The ATPL(A) Theory consists of 14 subjects and includes 750 hrs of classroom training, based on Bristol GS approved inter-active video training, presentations, progress tests and sample exams.
The duration of Ground School Theory is approximately 8-9 months and due to our continuous ground school academic programme, the student can join the course at any time .
The flight training course comprises of a total of 204 hrs. including MCC course .
- 750 hours of ground theory instruction, progress & skill tests
- 204 hours of flight instruction and MCC simulator hours.
- Uniform and pilot’s equipment (bag, CRP-5, logbook,maps/charts,etc)
- All required training materials (Bristol GS).
- First attempt at all 14 EASA ground theory exams
- First attempt at ICAO Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Free Internet access.
- Transportation to and from the Airport